Hey friends, I have received lots of questions from you about the weather in Barbados, so I created this short post to enlighten everyone about the weather in Barbados. I know for a lot of you, after you planned your perfect holiday to Barbados, the last thing you want is bad weather to spoil your holiday for you and your family.
First let me give a few facts about the weather in Barbados:
1. Barbados receives over 3 000 hours of sunlight yearly
2. Weather is almost sunny and warm year round
3. Daytime temperatures range from 84-88 degrees Fahrenheit or 29-31 degrees Celsius
4. Summer temperatures rarely exceed 90 degrees Fahrenheit or 32 degrees Celsius
5. Barbados technically has two seasons, dry season and rainy season
6. Rainy season is from June to October and dry season from November to May
From these facts, you would realise that for most of the year, Barbados has absolutely wonderful weather, during the rainy season, rain can fall very regularly and constantly for hours, however, because of the porous nature and makeup of Barbados, the water drains away very quickly.
They are lots of events taking place year round especially during the rainy season and none are affected by the rain, like the entire “Crop Over” season which runs from June until early August. In conclusion, I would say to you, anytime is a good time to vacation in Barbados, with lots to do, lots to see and the weather will be favourable.
Please connect with us and add us to your connections, click desired link.